Monday, March 17, 2008
It is excruciatingly difficult to find Tokio Hotel CDs in Singapore. Even in HMV which I thought must stock at least one copy of every CD in existence...
When I went there there was only one TH CD sitting in the pop-rock section - I don't know where else to look, surely not world music! - and it was TH Live in Europe. Not really the one I wanted -
Scream - but still after listening to it a couple of times I think I'm glad I got it afterall despite the inflated pricetag. In fact they may sound better live.
The translation of Stich Ins Gluck is
On The Edge. Which you are listening to right now.
i thought the world of you
2:02 PM
Me?
Kate/YQ
17 years young.
studying Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Poly.
CCHMS '07, PCPS '04
Rude. Pale. Sold out to the Apple syndrome.
Never able to resist shopping. Sorry.
Playlist:
Last Day of Magic
Hook and Line
URA fever
Tape Song
Dice